- User Guide
- Adding And Editing Individuals
- Unlinking Two People
TreeView User Guide
Unlinking two people
If you find that the wrong spouse is showing on an individual, or a child has the wrong set of parents, you can unlink the individuals - this will keep them in the database, but will remove the link between them.
Unlink from parents
- To unlink an individual from their parents, right-click on their name and click on Unlink > Parents.
- The 'Unlink from Parents' window should show a set of parents at the top and their children listed underneath. Make sure the parents you want to unlink are shown at the top, then click OK to unlink the individuals.
Unlink from spouse
- To unlink an individual from their spouse, right-click on their name and click on Unlink > Spouse.
- The 'Unlink from Spouses' window should show a set of spouses at the top and their children listed underneath. If an individual has more than one spouse, you may need to click on the spouses names to choose the correct spouses you want to unlink. Then click OK to unlink the individuals.
Back to User Guide
TreeView™ ©Genealogy Supplies (Jersey) Ltd 1992-2020. All rights reserved.