- User Guide
- Charts And Reports
- Editing A Chart
TreeView User Guide
Editing a chart
You can customise your chart in a number of different ways.
- A. Save Chart - Save your chart in TreeView, you can return to it later to make more changes.
- B. Undo - Undo the last change you made to the chart.
- C. Redo - Redo the last change you made to the chart.
- D. Grid - Show a grid behind the chart, this can help with aligning images and text.
- E. Snap to grid - Turning this on will allow you to move items around the chart by "snapping" them to a grid, allowing you to align items on the page.
- F. Page break - Click this to show a drop-down box which allows you to change the size of your chart on an A4 page (or the page size you have selected in 'Page Setup').
- G. Add Text - Add text to the chart.
- H. Add Image - Add an image to the chart.
- I. Add Person - Add a new person to the chart, or restore a person you have previously deleted from the chart.
- J. Add Background - Add an image or choose a colour for the background of your chart.
- K. Pan - This allows you "drag" the page to move around the chart, allowing for easy navigation on larger charts.
- L. Select - This allows you to select items on the chart and move them around the page.
- M. Fit to Window - Click this to zoom out and see your entire chart on the screen.
- N. Full Size - Click this to see your chart at actual size.
- O. Zoom - Use this slider to zoom in and out of your chart.
- P. Page Setup - Change paper size, margins, and page orientation.
Back to User Guide
TreeView™ ©Genealogy Supplies (Jersey) Ltd 1992-2020. All rights reserved.