- User Guide
- Getting Started
TreeView User Guide
- 1. Menu bar - Access all of TreeView's functions from the menu bar.
- 2. Toolbar - Common tasks that are also available via the menu bar.
- 3. Tree Views - Used to quickly change between views.
- 4. Individuals Panel - Provides quick access to all individuals in your tree.
- 5. Selected Individual - The currently selected individual in your tree. Many common tasks are available by right-clicking the mouse on their name, or you can double-click to open the 'Edit Individual' window.
- 6. Main screen - The main Tree View screen lets you navigate quickly and easily around your tree.
Back to User Guide
TreeView™ ©Genealogy Supplies (Jersey) Ltd 1992-2020. All rights reserved.