- User Guide
- Getting Started
- Restoring A Backup File
TreeView User Guide
Restoring a backup file
You may find that you need to restore a backup file, if your database has been lost or damaged.
- Click the 'File' menu on the menu bar, then click 'Restore'.
- First you need to select your backup file. Click the 'Browse' button next to the empty box titled 'Backup File'.
- Navigate to your backup file, click on it to select it, then click 'Open'.
- If you want your database to be restored in a folder other than the one shown, click the 'Change' button next to the 'Restore To' box.
- Click 'OK' to begin restoring your backup.
- Click 'Save' to save a backup.
Back to User Guide
TreeView™ ©Genealogy Supplies (Jersey) Ltd 1992-2023. All rights reserved.